Commander Mobile Phone and Mobile Broadband services are delivered over the Optus 4G and 3G/HSDPA GSM networks depending on the plan you select and subject to network availability.
Commander Fixed Phone and Data services are delivered over own network or where our network is not available, using wholesale services supplied to us by Telstra.
Commander fibre services are delivered using the NBN Co Ltd fibre network.
Although Commander does not offer any security tools directly to customers, we provide information about reducing your risk to Telecoms Hacking, see the documents below:
We recommend that you protect against unauthorised access to or use of your services by:
- regularly monitoring your usage to check for irregular patterns;
- protecting your user identity, email address and passwords;
- exercising care in disclosing personal information on the internet;
- using current anti-virus software and firewall;
- restricting access to your equipment;
- be careful if accepting emails or files from unknown sources.
- If you would like further information, please Contact Us
Get in touch?
Live chat operating hours
Call Centre operating hours Mon-Fri 8am-7pm
Visit a centre
Our Commander Centres are able to answer all your questions