What happens if use more than your plan’s included Mobile Data allowance?
It's simple, if you use your plan’s included Mobile Data allowance before the month is over, Commander will:
- Automatically top up your service with 1GB of Mobile Data for just $10.
- If you get through your first 1GB top up before the month is over, further top ups will automatically be applied in 1GB blocks for just $10 each.
- At the start of the next billing cycle your plan’s Mobile Data Allowance is reinstated as per the original inclusion of your plan.
- Commander will alert you via SMS as you reach 50%, 85% and 100% of your plan’s included data allowance. If you regularly reach 100% of your data allowance and want to avoid Automatic Data Top Up charges, you should consider upgrading your plan or using Wi-Fi where possible.
Things you should know:
- Includes use for National Mobile Data only.
- Mobile Data usage includes access to email, WAP services and Internet browsing directly from your mobile device or by using the mobile device as a tethered modem (via infrared, Bluetooth, cable etc.).
- Excludes use for Voice calls, Voicemail, International SMS, Premium/Third Party SMS and Third Party content purchases (incl. subscription fees), VPN data usage, data used while roaming overseas and anything else not specified as included. If you are able to access excluded usage, your use of such services will be charged at the applicable rates.
- Any content downloaded from the Internet or WAP enabled websites, such as ringtones or logos, may incur additional charges from the provider of the content (which will be re-billed to you by Commander and payment of which is your responsibility).
- Mobile Data transfer speeds vary depending on the type of device, location and number of users accessing the network at any given time. Usage is counted in megabytes and includes uploads and downloads. 1000MB = 1GB.