Commander aims to be an exceptional service provider who places the safety and wellbeing of its customers above all else.
If you feel you are not safe please call emergency services on 000.
Our family and domestic violence policy has been developed in recognition of our role in assisting customers in need.
We aim to:
- Individually manage customers affected by family and domestic violence with consideration given to hardship, utility relief grants and concessions.
- Protect information about customers affected by family violence is secure and confidential.
- Ensure that processes are in place to avoid customers having to repeat disclosure of their circumstance.
- Provide for continuity of service.
- Ensure information is provided to customers on energy efficiency, dispute resolution processes and payment options.
- Refer customers who may be affected by family and domestic violence to specialist services.
- Implement the Essential Services Commission’s Family Violence requirements.
Our policies can be reviewed below, and we will ensure that all employees are made aware of our commitment to assist those customers who are in need.
Download Commander Family Violence Policy