For Sales enquiries, please call us on 1300 525 695
We encourage you to utilise our self-help features, as the best way to get support:
- For technical support and outages, please visit our Support page
- Need to relocate your service? Call our Sales team on 132 777
- Please don’t call to make a payment. Payments can be made via your Take Command account, by using our online payment feature, or by calling 1800 663 355 which is available 24/7
- To view past bills and usage please sign in to Take Command
- Useful Self-help resources
- All other FAQs
We are taking calls on our numbers, but you may experience extended wait times, so we encourage you to self-serve wherever you can. For the foreseeable future our contact centre team are required to work reduced operating hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (AEST).
We regret that Translator and Interpreter Services, and Live Chat are currently unavailable.
If you are having difficulty paying your phone, internet, or mobile bill, please refer to our Financial Hardship policy for further information on how we can assist you.
If you are having difficulty paying your energy bill, we also have Financial Hardship options for electricity customers.
In case of a fire, serious emergency or immediate threat to life, call 000.
If you need to report a fault with your Energy service, your power distributor details are included on your bill, or for more details, please refer to our Energy Support page.