Inbound 13/1300/1800 Business Numbers
13, 1300 or 1800 numbers can help you enhance your business sales and customer service experience, giving you not only a more professional approach to your marketing, but also greater control over when and where you answer your calls. Using our intelligent call routing technology, you're able to direct calls to the appropriate territory or destination.
13 and 1300 numbers allow customers to call your business from most phones in Australia for a fixed charge, whilst a 1800 number is free to customers calling from a standard fixed-line service within Australia.
You can transfer your existing Inbound Service or activate a new service with Commander.
- Prices are inclusive of GST and rounded up to the nearest cent. Unless otherwise stated, all rates listed apply 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Simple and Complex Call Routing options available, additional charges (setup and recurring) may apply. Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for details, please go to Customer Terms or contact Customer Service.
- Simple Call Routing applies to services with maximum 9 answering points, Complex Call Routing applies to services with more than 9 answer points and exchange based, postcode based or mobile area based Call Routing.
- Establishment and one-off charges for installing a new Inbound Number or porting an existing number may apply. Refer to Schedule of Fees and Charges for details, please go to Customer Terms or contact Customer Service.