Commander Smart SIP
There’s a reason this is called a smart phone system. We can turn any traditional telephone network into an internet connected service without changing your handset – and with no set up fees. It’s called SIP trunking and the benefits can help make your business bottom line healthier. You’ll get unlimited local and national calls, the flexibility to add more lines when you want for minimum cost and the ease of managing the entire thing online.
- Unlimited Local Calls
- Unlimited National Calls
- Unlimited Intra-account Calls
- 25c Mobile Call per minute
(Smart SIP Plan only)
- Minimum 2 Channels
- No Setup Fees on 24 month plans
Do you make loads of mobile calls?
We know that making mobile calls to customers can get expensive, so we’ve come up with a Mobile Call Pack solution. Our mobile call packs cover businesses who make a little or a lot of mobile calls. You simply purchase the monthly mobile call pack that best suits your requirements and you will be charged as low as 10c per call. Speak to our friendly staff about which Mobile Call Pack best suits your needs.
Excludes high volume telemarketing.
Mobile Call Pack Plans
- 250 Mobile Calls - $25 per month
- 500 Mobile Calls - $50 per month
- 1000 Mobile Calls - $100 per month
- 1500 Mobile Calls - $150 per month
- 2000 Mobile Calls - $200 per month
At Commander, we offer a total communications solution, providing all the tools and infrastructure you need to stay connected. And when you sign up to a Commander plan, you automatically receive access to our acclaimed Customer Care Centre, where highly trained and responsive staff are standing by to assist your every need.
Commander has been helping businesses win the cost war for nearly 30 years now, and we can help you to communicate better, for less. It’s time to take command with one of our 4G mobile phone plans. Call us now on 137090, or press the Enquire Today button and fill out a simple form to get started.
- Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max is a telephone service provided via your internet connection sometimes referred to as internet or IP telephony. An internet service with a minimum of 100/100 Kbps per concurrent call is required for a Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max service. You can utilise an existing internet connection or request a new one from Commander. Applicable internet rates apply. Service availability and quality may differ from a standard telephone service. The quality of the service is subject to network and Internet congestion. A Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max service may not be appropriate if you require an uninterrupted phone service with access to 000 emergency services. The service will not function in the event of a power failure.
- Priority Assistance is not available on this service.
- You are responsible for installation and configuration of a compatible PBX in order to use a Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max service, including any associated cabling, and configuration of your network and any routers and/or switches within your network in order to allow the Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max service to work. Valet Install available. Any additional cabling, routers and/or switches required are not included in the standard Valet Install service and can be supplied at additional cost.
- Free calls are calls made from your Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max service to another office phone or Australian mobile service on the same Commander account - no connection fee applies.
- The Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to www.commander.com/Customer-Terms or contact Customer Service.
- Smart Mobile Pack excludes high volume telemarketing.
- When porting phone numbers to Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max please be aware that you may be charged a fee by your existing provider. Where the existing provider is Commander a fee may be payable as per the SFOA service schedule for the product you are porting to Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max.
- Contract terms of 0 and 24 months available. Minimum total costs calculated as: Contract length x Monthly Fee plus applicable set up fee plus any applicable equipment fees. No set up fee applies on 24 month contracts. Minimum Total Cost (for 2 channels) for: SIP is $115.00 on 0 months, $1200.00 on 24 months; (for 5 channels) for Max is $185.00 on 0 months, $2880.00 on 24 months.
- Should you sign up to a Minimum Term agreement and cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $200 per channel, pro-rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply plus any outstanding monthly payments for CPE provided in conjunction with the service.
- Upgrades and downgrades to Commander Smart SIP / Smart SIP Max services are available upon request. Fees may apply. Please speak to your Commander representative for more information.
- All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed, please contact your Commander representative or call Customer Service on 1300 232 199. Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. Click here for International call rates, please note they may be subject to change without notice, due to international carrier pricing and currency fluctuation.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Any included call value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable.
- If you relocate numbers to an area outside the geographic zone in which your numbers are normally used (eg. 03 number to an 02 area), calls to those numbers may be charged at STD rates by the caller’s own service provider and you may not be able to port the numbers to another carriage service provider if they do not support Out of Area Numbers.
- Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All pricing is inclusive of GST. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited, ABN 85 136 950 083.