Phones can now be connected through the internet, which means no line rental, no missed calls and most of your standard local and national phone calls are for free. Also, when your business grows you can easily add, move or change phone extensions and locations without the upfront investment of a traditional phone system.
Do you make loads of mobile calls?
We know that making mobile calls to customers can get expensive, so we’ve come up with a Mobile Call Pack solution. Our mobile call packs cover businesses who make a little or a lot of mobile calls. You simply purchase the monthly mobile call pack that best suits your requirements and you will be charged as low as 10c per call. Speak to our friendly staff about what Mobile Call Pack best suits your needs.
Mobile Call Pack Plans
- 250 Mobile Calls - $25 per month
- 500 Mobile Calls - $50 per month
- 1000 Mobile Calls - $100 per month
- 1500 Mobile Calls - $150 per month
- 2000 Mobile Calls - $200 per month
Sends incoming calls to the next available line in a group of lines. (First group free).
All of your phones ring at the same time, until the call is picked up on one of the phones.
Your phones ring one after the other, until the call is picked up.
Receive voice messages in your email, webmail or smart phone.
(normal) Transfer calls to another extension or third party.
Automated call answering with personalised menu options to direct calls. (eg. Press 1 for Sales) (first instance free).
Customer Call Forward
Choose which calls are redirected to another destination.
3 Way Conference Call
Talk with two other people on the same call.
Talk with three or more people on the same call.
Your Ads On Hold
Play music or your latest specials while customers are on hold.
Dial your frequently-called numbers at the touch of one button.
Do Not Disturb
Set your handset to be temporarily unavailable for incoming calls.
Call Pick Up
Answer any ringing line within a pick-up group.
Hold a call and retrieve it from another station within a group.
Answer a call while already engaged on another call.
Make calls from any phone, but your office number appears.
Set a different ring tone for your VIP clients.
Smart value adds to improve your business performance.
$4.95 per month
Take your business phone on your mobile.
$9.95 per month
Customers never get an engaged signal and you'll never miss a call.
$74.95 per month
Your receptionist will be able to direct calls straight from their computer.
$2.00 per month
Share your desktop, Instant Messaging and Presence.
Let us help you set up your Commander Phone with our Valet Services.
On-site Commander Phone Readiness Assessment.
Valet InstallGet installation and training included when you buy 2 or more handsets on 24 or 36 month contracts at the same site.
Installation at sites with single handsets starts from $159.
A Commander Technician will come on-site and install the phones.
- Commander Phone is a telephone service provided as internet telephony via your internet connection, charged at your applicable internet plan rates. An internet service with a minimum of 100/100 Kbps per simultaneous call is required for a Commander Phone service. Service availability and quality may differ from a standard telephone service. The quality of the service is subject to network and Internet congestion. The service may not be appropriate if you or another user have a disability, serious illness or other life threatening condition which requires an uninterrupted phone line with access to 000 emergency services.
- Priority Assistance is not available on this service.
- You are responsible for installation of the handsets supplied as a part of your Hosted Phone service, including any associated cabling, and configuration of your network and any routers and/or switches within your network in order to allow the Commander Phone service to work. Valet Install available. Standard Valet Installation is included when you buy two or more handsets on 24 or 36 month contracts at the same site otherwise fees are $159 per site and $49 per handset (cabling additional). Surcharge may apply for regional or remote sites.
- Free calls are calls made from your Commander Phone service to another office phone or mobile service on the same Commander account - no connection fee applies.
- The Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to Customer Terms or contact Customer Service.
- Smart Mobile Pack excludes high volume telemarketing.
- Contract terms of 0, 24 and 36 months available. Minimum total costs calculated as: Contract length x Monthly Fee plus applicable set up fee and $9.95 delivery fee for handset. No set up fee applies on 24 and 36 Month contracts. Minimum Total Cost for: Essentials is $178.90 on 0 Months, $968.75 on 24 months, $1448.15 on 36 months; for Office is $213.90 on 0 Months, $1088.75 on 24 Months, $1628.15 on 36 Months; for Executive is $263.90 on 0 Months, $1328.75 on 24 Months, $1988.15 on 36 Months.
- Should you sign up to a Minimum Term agreement and cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300 per Essentials plan, $400 per Office plan, and $500 per Executive plan, pro-rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply. Handsets for services cancelled within the contract term must be returned within 30 days of cancellation or a Handset Non-Return Fee of $200 for Essentials, $300 for Office and $400 for Executive will apply.
- Upgrades and downgrades to Commander Phone services are available upon request. Fees may apply. Please speak to your Commander representative for more information.
- All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed, please contact your Commander representative or call Customer Service on 132 777. Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. Click here for International call rates, please note they may be subject to change without notice, due to international carrier pricing and currency fluctuation.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Any included call value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable.
- If you relocate numbers to an area outside the geographic zone in which your numbers are normally used (eg. 03 number to an 02 area), calls to those numbers may be charged at STD rates by the caller’s own service provider and you may not be able to port the numbers to another carriage service provider if they do not support Out of Area Numbers.
- Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All pricing is inclusive of GST. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited, ABN 85 136 950 083.
- You will be supplied with an IP handset which remains property of Commander. If you wish to purchase the handset outright after 24 months a charge of $50 will apply (available to cancelling customers only after 24 months).