Commander Key Phone
‘Call for you on line two.’ This is what the Key phone system is best known for – simple multiple buttons (or keys) and lights that indicate which lines are in use. However, they have come a long way since then. Your key phone can now be connected through the internet which gives you the option to make conference calls, forward calls, check voicemail messages and answer any line that rings. Perfect for companies with several employees, this is a multi-line phone solution without the expense of an internal switchboard (PBX) system.
Mix and Match with minimum four handsets
Sign up for a minimum of four key phones, you get to choose from a combination of Essentials Key, Office Key and Executive Key to suit your business needs.
For example, you can have two Essentials Key at your warehouse, one Office Key for your manager and one Executive Key for your CEO. And not only are they National Broadband Network (nbn) ready, you'll also get unlimited local and national calls, no setup fee and no line rental on a 24 month plan.
- Unlimited Local & National Calls
- Unlimited Intra-account Calls
- NBN-Ready Phone Included
- No Setup Fee (24 Month Plan Only)
- No Line Rental
- Caller ID Display
- Easy Online Management
Choose your plan
Do you make loads of mobile calls?
We know that making mobile calls to customers can get expensive, so we’ve come up with a Mobile Call Pack solution. Our mobile call packs cover businesses who make a little or a lot of mobile calls. You simply purchase the monthly mobile call pack that best suits your requirements and you will be charged as low as 10c per call. Speak to our friendly staff about what Mobile Call Pack best suits your needs.
Mobile Call Pack Plans
- 250 Mobile Calls - $25 per month
- 500 Mobile Calls - $50 per month
- 1000 Mobile Calls - $100 per month
- 1500 Mobile Calls - $150 per month
- 2000 Mobile Calls - $200 per month
At Commander, we offer a total communications solution, providing all the tools and infrastructure you need to stay connected. And when you sign up to a Commander plan, you automatically receive access to our acclaimed Customer Care Centre, where highly trained and responsive staff are standing by to assist your every need.
Commander has been helping businesses win the cost war for nearly 30 years now, and we can help you to communicate better, for less. It’s time to take command with one of our 4G mobile phone plans. Call us now on 1300 785 675, or press the Enquire Today button and fill out a simple form to get started.
- Commander Key Phone is a telephone service provided as internet telephony via your internet connection, charged at your applicable internet plan rates. An internet service with a minimum of 100/100 Kbps per simultaneous call is required for a Commander Key Phone service. Service availability and quality may differ from a standard telephone service. The quality of the service is subject to network and Internet congestion. The service may not be appropriate if you or another user have a disability, serious illness or other life threatening condition which requires an uninterrupted phone line with access to 000 emergency services.
- You must sign up to a minimum of four handsets. You can mix and match between handset types, but must select at least four handsets.
- Priority Assistance is not available on this service.
- You are responsible for installation of the handsets supplied as a part of your Hosted Phone service, including any associated cabling, and configuration of your network and any routers and/or switches within your network in order to allow the Commander Key Phone service to work. Valet Install available. Standard Valet Installation is included when you buy two or more handsets on 24 or 36 month contracts at the same site otherwise fees are $159 per site and $49 per handset (cabling additional). Surcharge may apply for regional or remote sites.
- Free calls are calls made from your Commander Key Phone service to another office phone or mobile service on the same Commander account - no connection fee applies.
- The Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to Customer Terms or contact Customer Service.
- Smart Mobile Pack excludes high volume telemarketing.
- Contract terms of 0, 24 and 36 months available. Minimum total costs calculated as: Contract length x Monthly Fee plus applicable set up fee and $9.95 delivery fee for handset. No set up fee applies on 24 or 36 Month contracts. Minimum Total Cost for: Essentials is $715.80 on 0 Months, $3879.80 on 24 months, $5559.80 on 36 months; for Office is $750.80 on 0 Months, $3999.80 on 24 Months, $5732.30 on 36 months; for Executive is $800.80 on 0 Months, $4239.80 on 24 Months, $6077.30 on 36 months.
- Should you sign up to a Minimum Term agreement and cancel before the agreed minimum term ends, an early termination fee of $300 per Essentials plan, $400 per Office plan, and $500 per Executive plan, pro-rated over the remaining months of your contract will apply. Handsets for services cancelled within the contract term must be returned within 30 days of cancellation or a Handset Non-Return Fee of $200 for Essentials, $300 for Office and $400 for Executive will apply. If you cancel a 0 Month Contract or cancel after the minimum term has ended and do not return your handset within 30 days of cancellation a fee of $50 per handset may be applied to buy out your handset.
- Upgrades and downgrades to Commander Key Phone services are available upon request. Fees may apply. Please speak to your Commander representative for more information.
- All calls not listed as Standard Call types, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers and directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee. For details of charges for call types not listed, please contact your Commander representative or call Customer Service on 132 777. Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider. Click here for International call rates, please note they may be subject to change without notice, due to international carrier pricing and currency fluctuation.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments.
- Any included call value expires at the end of each month and is not refundable or transferable.
- If you relocate numbers to an area outside the geographic zone in which your numbers are normally used (eg. 03 number to an 02 area), calls to those numbers may be charged at STD rates by the caller’s own service provider and you may not be able to port the numbers to another carriage service provider if they do not support Out of Area Numbers.
- Information and pricing was correct at time of printing. All pricing is inclusive of GST. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited, ABN 85 136 950 083