Commander nbn™ Guarantee
Whether you’re an existing customer or just about to join Commander, we’ve got you covered when it comes to the nbn.
When the nbn arrives in your area, we’ll upgrade your Commander Business Phone or Broadband plan to the nbn with no penalty.
It’s that simple.
Our nbn guarantee to you:
- no penalties when you switch your existing Commander plan to an nbn plan
- nbn-ready devices
- seamless transition to a Commander nbn plan
All this at no hassle or stress, so you can focus on what’s important to you – your business!
Here’s an overview of the terms, fees and guarantees that come with your Commander nbn service.
- Early termination fees will not be charged when you upgrade from a Commander fixed line, internet or PSTN + DSL bundle plan on the legacy copper based service to a Commander phone or internet plan on the nbn network.
- No excess nbn data charges - speed will be limited to 2Mbps in the relevant period where the allowance has been exceeded for the balance of a billing cycle. Data allowance includes uploads and downloads.
- Once nbn arrives in your area, services over the copper network will no longer be available at your premises and any copper services that are still connected at your premises on the Disconnection Date are liable to be disconnected. If you take up a Fibre to the Business service, you may not be able to move back to a copper service.
- The installation of nbn FTTP, FTTN or FTTB may disconnect the current copper-line telecommunications service that is connected to your premises.
- You may switch between our nbn plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- If you’re in a newly constructed building and not already connected to the nbn, nbn Co may charge you a once-off New Development charge of $300 (inc GST).
- The installation of nbn equipment will also affect other devices you may have within your business such as medical alarms, back-to-base alarms, personal response systems, fax machines and EFTPOS. We also recommend to check with your device/service manufacturer or provider to see if the device is nbn compatible.
- Customer equipment (such as new or existing cabling and telecommunications outlets) beyond the network boundary point may not work when you connect to nbn. We can assist where required to connect these to your nbn service, at an additional cost to you. In all cases we will provide you a charge prior to commencing the work and obtain your approval to complete.
- It is your responsibility to check and maintain the batteries. Instructions are available here.