Ethernet Internet is perfect for data intensive businesses providing large capacity and high speed connections. It also allows more people to use the internet at one time without losing connection speed or quality. You get fibre optic performance at a fraction of the cost, with unlimited data allowance and the option of adding more bandwidth as your requirements change. Commander Midband Ethernet is ideal for video conferencing, Cloud backup and internet-connected phone services. It also guarantees equally fast uploads and downloads, plus you can run multiple applications simultaneously without impacting speed and link multiple computers to the internet with the same connection.
- Fibre Optic performance at a fraction of the cost
- Unlimited data allowance
- Equally fast upload and downloads speeds
- Free Static IP address
- Improve connection reliability with in-built redundancy
- Scalable - Add more bandwidth as your requirements change
- 99.9% service connection availability
- Free Set-up Available on 36 Month Agreements
Choose your plan
*Speeds quoted are between the Network Termination Unit at your premises to our Point of Presence. Actual speeds within your premises will be affected by various internal and external factors such as number of end-users, the hardware/software utilised, source of traffic, cable distance and cable quality
Choose from 15GB through to unlimited data per month, or bundle with your PSTN phone system for even more savings. Most of our ADSL business plans include a bonus modem with WiFi capability, a free static IP address, 5 additional email addresses, free anti-virus and anti-spam protection, and 24/7 technical support.
We are NBN-ready, and our specialists will provide your business with advice and support throughout your transition to the NBN.
Talk to us today to find out how we can help you take command of your business communications. For business-grade broadband that really delivers, call Commander direct on 1300 852 962, or press the Enquire Today button, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- All plans are subject to a minimum 24 month agreement. Early Termination Fees (ETF) apply and will be calculated at 100% of the Monthly Access Fee multiplied by the number of months remaining on the agreement. Plans are subject to confirmation of availability at your location. You may upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time, fees may apply. You may relocate your service if available at the new location, fees will apply.
- Monthly Access Fee is charged in advance and is the minimum amount you pay each month for your service, regardless of your usage. Monthly Access Fees subject to a pro rata calculation in your first month of activation.
- A once-off Set-up fee applies to 24 month agreements and will be charged on the first invoice. Free Set-up is available on 36 month agreements. We will supply and install a Network Termination Unit in a mutually agreed location at your premises for connection of your Midband Ethernet service. This will provide an Ethernet port for connecting to your router. Call Customer Service on 132 777 for more information.
- Total Minimum Cost is calculated over 24 months and includes Monthly Access Fee and Set-Up Fee applicable to 24 month agreements.
- For full terms and conditions of individual plans please refer to the Commander website. The Commander Fair Use Policy (FUP) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) apply. For a copy of the Commander Customer Terms (SFOA, FUP & AUP) please go to www.commander.com/customer-terms or contact Customer Service.
- Pricing is inclusive of GST. Pricing and plan features correct as of 1 March 2013 and subject to change at any time without notice. Commander is a registered trademark of M2 Commander Pty Limited ABN 85 136 950 082.